New Top

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: New Top
From: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:03:23 -0400
I finally got my new convertible top last week!  Of course as I have seen
so many post to the list that their tops didn't come with instructions,
mine didn't either.  I got the Crown top and didn't have any problems
installing it except in one place.  Can someone let me know what they did
for the corners on the front of the top?  There is an extra piece of
material and then another longer piece that I know was pop riveted on my
old top.  I put it together like I thought it was supposed to be but it
still doesn't look right.

Phillip
76' Spitfire 1500

metaz76@earthlink.net