And now for something really cheap. A cheap question.

To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: And now for something really cheap. A cheap question.
From: Jeff Gruber <jgruber@demainsoft.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 10:02:36 -0500
There are two little wood pieces on either side of the front seal block of
the motor.  Just two little pieces of wood.  CB wants 1.95 for each.

I know I'm just being really cheap, but can't I just make my own or reuse
the old ones.

OK.   To tell the truth, I'm mostly curious.  As a British sports car owner
of over one year, I'm learning that money no longer has meaning.

Thanks.

Jeff "Lost in the Wood" Gruber