RE: Stainless trim ( RE: Bowie MD show - return )

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Stainless trim ( RE: Bowie MD show - return )
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 16:28:11 +0200
Thanks for clarifying the matter Joe . Any ideas at which commission number
it changed ? Although it may be a pain I would love to obtain the stainless
trim . Plastic trim doesn't last very long in the Africa sun and heat . Not
on a daily driver .

I've been out of town for a while now . It's good to be back at my computer
again . Just a lot of e mail messages to read through though :-)

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Cell 0839989744 , Office 012-3398071 , Home 012-2591129 .

'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

Triumph Sports Car Club of South Africa membership number : 2117
Triumph Sports Car Club ( Pretoria Centre ) membership number : 356 .