Re: A Male Driver's Observation (No LBC content)

To: "Spitfire List (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Male Driver's Observation (No LBC content)
From: "Dashwood, Dean" <dean.dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:00:03 +0100
Thanks for a good laugh, Chris!  I say this is a pretty good argument
for carrying your own gun to use in self-defense!

Only problem is on big flaw in the argument - and that's that even if
there is a car every 40 feet in a given lane (where did that number come
from, seems a bit big to me?), you won't pass them all, because they'll
be moving at about the same speed as you.  You'd only pass all of them
if your lane was the only one which was moving (very unlikey!)

Oh well, thanks anyway!

Dean