Gettysburg PA british car show this Sunday, July 15

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Gettysburg PA british car show this Sunday, July 15
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:57:41 -0400
I know it's late, but hey, at least it's a notice of this show!

The show is from 11-2.  Entry is free.  Showing your car is free.

Contact person is Ralph Eriksen at (717) 334-2206.  Call him if you want to
show your car.  That way he can have everything set up for you when you arrive.

The location is the outlet mall at the intersection of Rt 15 and Rt 97.  It's
1/8 mile south on Rt 97, on the south side of the road.

So far, there are 90 cars scheduled to show!  I guess my little old Spitfire
won't be sitting out there alone.