RE: For Sale MrkIII

To: <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Subject: RE: For Sale MrkIII
From: AndrewCConti@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:51:27 EDT
Just shipped to Massachusetts from Tuscon, AZ.  Originally a Southern Califo=
 rnia car then moved to AZ.  NO RUST.  Car was originally Mallard
 Blue/Green=20=
 color.
 Has original AM radio and lighter options.

 NO LEAKS! NO SMOKE!  Chrome is in great shape.  Car was given a amateur rest=
 oration job when it moved to AZ. =20
 Painted Corvette Yellow, new carpets, new roof.
 New Battery,exhaust, horn, complete front end rebuild by Chuck at Tally Ho i=
 n Melrose.  Feel free to call him about my car!  (1 781 662 1117)
 Car is presently MA inspected and south of Boston.
 Seats are original and vinyl is great.  Hazard swtich is not working, temp g=
 auge is intermitently working as is fuel gauge.   VERY VERY VERY solid car.

 Selling because I lost storage and figure I had better get a ad together for=
  the car before the Fall.

 $3600. obo
 Andrew Conti
 781 383 1719