Re: shipping

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shipping
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:08:08 -0400
Try shipping a 12x12x12 package, 20lbs from NJ to Australia.  UPS Air-
$300.00 and several days. Priority US Mail-$98.00and there in about the same
amount of time.

Also, try the postal service over UPS for shipping from England. Royal Mail
much cheaper. Often, less than 1/2

Once in a while you win with UPS, not often. I have shipped quite a bit both
ways, and I prefer the post office at this point.

Scott