Re: Fender Dent Estimate - Yeah right!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: Re: Fender Dent Estimate - Yeah right!
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 11:30:54 -0700
Paul,

Keep in mind that a professional body shop is going to be able to purchase
parts for significantly less than a hobbyist.  That  $67 gap between what you
can buy the panel for and what the garage can buy it for is possible, but
still sounds a bit wide.  If they can, this has got to be either the most fair
and reputable body shop on earth or the absolute worst that you need to keep
your eye on.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
home of the FREE Totally Triumph Auction
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- organized, illustrated, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
and the Totally Triumph Classifieds -- photo ads with advanced features
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi