Re: V8 spitfire on ebay

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, Dave Chu <dave@ece.concordia.ca>
Subject: Re: V8 spitfire on ebay
From: Atwell Haines <karbuff@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:24:46 -0400
At 02:09 PM 7/16/2001 -0700, Joe Curry wrote:

>  Also the
>"WOLFRACE" allow wheels sure look like the Appliance wheels I had on my
>First Spit (Huxley) when I got it.  The center caps are the same as well.

I noticed both these items.

I thought the Procar racing seats looked nice. (The pic of the poly
bushings showed how they were mounted...)  I couldn't find the brand on the
Web, though.

FWIW, Wolfrace alloys are the same style as the Appliance wheels (they were
fitted to Lotus Esprits in '77 - '80). That big "A" on the center cap is
hard to miss, however!  Hmmm.

Obviously I have been studying the pictures carefully!!!!   ;->

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire, without all the cleavage
Succasunna, NJ USA