Re: I have a sports car!

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I have a sports car!
From: Tyler Buck <tpbuck@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:18:50 -0700
After reading the posts about the accelerator linkage I decided to check
mine.  Sure enough the cable is never opening the second barrel.  Tomorrow,
I'm going to go to a bike shop and get a new cable( with the housing) and
try to install it so both barrels open.  My question is do I adjust the
linkage so it idle's at 800 RPM or do I adjust the Weber screw so it idle's
right.  Currently the Weber adjustment screw needs tuning but I have no
idea how it should be done until the new cable is installed.

Thanks,

Tyler