I'm searching for a specific Weber manual

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com,
Subject: I'm searching for a specific Weber manual
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 20:02:50 -0700
Anyone out there have the following book?

Weber Factory Overhaul Manual, DGV/DGAV, (Weber Part #95.0044.35)?  If
so, could you contact me directly please?

I've talked to a carb expert, and he firmly believes I need to have my
Weber re-built.  My CO is so far out, no amount of adjustment will fix it
for me to get thru the smog testers.  I can either pay someone to do it,
or try it myself.  Don't know if I feel comfortable doing it myself,
having never done it, but if I could get this book, maybe it has all the
info I need.  I looked at the standard Weber Carburetor book, and it's 10
pages covering the DGV/DGAV simply isn't enough detail for a rebuild, at
least for this fool.

Thanks,

Brad