Re: New member

To: arodnitzky <arodnitzky@walmart.com>,
Subject: Re: New member
From: Richard B Gosling <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2001 07:26:39 -0500
Adam,

Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the Spitfire List!  If you
 feel you are missing your Italian cars, just remember that the Spitfire (like
 most Triumphs of the '60s) was designed by an Italian - Michelotti.

This list contains many friendly, helpful, and patient people, so don't
 hesitate to ask if you have any questions - don't struggle with something for
 hours if one of us can give you an answer in minutes!  Many questions have
 been asked before, and there is an archive of all previous messages, check out
 http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=spitfires

Several of the members have their own very useful web-sites as well.  One I use
 often is the Totally Triumph Network, run by Jeff McNeal - check out
 http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

As for your cold starting problem - I live in England, and our cars were fitted
 with twin SUs throughout production, so I cannot advise on your Stromberg
 (except to suggest you replace it...!)

Richard & Daffy ('78 inca yellow Spit 1500)