Re: Shipping From Canada to the US

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Shipping From Canada to the US
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:30:35 -0400
I live in London, and I go across to Port Huron, MI all the time.  I'll
drive the parts across the border and mail them to ya for ... $500 Canadian
(That's, like, $20 American. :-) )

OR, if you have a vacation coming up, I have some cottages for rent in
lovely Grand Bend, which is 45 minutes away... ;-)

Seriously, I don't know exactly what the costs or issues would be, though
you'd probably not need to pay duty if it's an item that can be mailed as a
parcel.

luke
'71 Spit "Fireball"
'73 MGB "Furniture"