MKIII hub caps ? !

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: MKIII hub caps ? !
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:00:16 -0500
I think I found something someone could use if they are interested.

Wondering through a local Junk Yard I came across the sad remains of a 60's
something Spit.

I live in northern SC where rain and the humidity take a real toll on cars
left outside in the weather.

The Spit was pretty much gone but laying on top of the dash were four chrome
Wheel Covers.
They are full wheel size with slots on the outer edge.

Around the center, ( about the same size as just a hub cap) were the words
"Triumph Spitfire" in black.

I did not inquire as to the price, and I personally don't want them.
I am not interested in making any money off the deal if anyone wants them.
UNLESS they are the rarest of caps and someone sends me a dual SU setup with
intake !!!!

Just kidding, if you are interested give me a holler.

craigs@iewc.com

Craig Smith
36 Pelham Ridge Drive
Greenville, SC 29615