Rocker Feed Kit

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rocker Feed Kit
From: "George Parker" <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 11:53:16 -0400
I installed the rocker feed kit on my '78 1500.  I've recently uninstalled
it.  Not so much because of the reasons others mentioned, but because it
leaked - where the braided steel meets the fitting that goes into the head.
Thought I'd try to get it repaired at a hose place here in town, but
probably won't bother based on comments I've read here.  That and I have
great oil pressure, when it's running that is.

In fact, the oil pressure may be too great.  Can anyone tell me what the
pressure should be at idle and higher RPM?  If mine's too high, how can I
control it??

Thanks,

George P.