Lions and tonneaus and bears...oh my!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Lions and tonneaus and bears...oh my!
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
Just in case anyone is wondering how fast the
turn-around is on the free shipping offer from Rimmer
bros. I faxed the order to England late last Monday
evening (Tuesday morning UK time). And this past
Friday I got a notice on my door from UPS that I had a
package from Rimmer. 3 days from UK to door isn't too
bad.

Also, one of the items I received was a non-headrest
tonneau for my car, but it was lacking grommets (the
ones that mount on the pins on the dash). I ran to the
fabric store and bought a grommit kit for $2.53 (incl.
tax), which I consider worth the cheap cost (~$108 US)
and free shipping.

Remember that you need 200 GBP worth of goods to
qualify for the free shipment offer, and several of
the small items I was looking for (transmission tid
bits and a badge) were all on back order. They do have
an overstock sale on white non-headrest tonneau covers
for LHD cars 30 GBP/$50 US.

-Terry (hoping I still have a job in a week to pay for
this stuff.)
'76 spitfire 1500
Maryland
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/