RE: Informal Poll

To: "'Laura Gharazeddine'" <Laura.G@141.com>, Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Informal Poll
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:20:10 -0000
How about:

Is that thing still running?
What are you doing driving that car in this weather?
Can it take your weight? (and that's to someone not particularly large!)
and particularly, on seeing the child seat:
Do you really drive your daughter around in that? - like I'd consider
driving around myself in a car that I then don't consider safe enough to
drive my daughter in.

Unfortunately, most Brits don't seem to be so eager to chat with complete
strangers as the friendly Yanks, so the (good-natured) abuse from my work
colleagues is more frequent than the compliments from strangers!

Richard & (the much-abused and maligned) Daffy
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email