which is older and my beta spitty game

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: which is older and my beta spitty game
From: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:41:19 -0000
Well my car is 5 years older than me. I think I'll take a pact now that I'll
never buy a car younger than me..... by coincidence it was restored 5 years
ago too.

For all of you who wondered what I want to do with the views of the spitfire:

http://www.jcsoftware.freeserve.co.uk/test1.swf

its a rather large 210Kb at the moment. as you can see I wrote the code this
afternoon, but had to use a porsche :( it'll be easy to put in a spit when I
get some nice pictures of them.

the sound is authentic however, recorded this afternoon with a dodgy
microphone - and unedited for that authentic 2nd try at starting the engine
that my car always needs.

controls - use the arrow keys. they still need refinement to make it a bit
more life like. i may even add in a "real" option - whereby the car slowly
rusts - brakes fail - parts fall off - indicators go mad - and generally go
wrong. maybe you could drive around picking up spare parts - only to find
something else breaks when you fit it.

james

1977 Pimento Red Spit