RE: Which is older? You or your car? (was Parking

To: "'Spitfire'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Which is older? You or your car? (was Parking
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:44:22 -0700
First- the parking ticket-that sucked! Fight it! I recently got
*2* parking tickets on my rental car while in San Francisco-a
god-awful town if you have a nice car to park! (I don't deal well
with valet-parking.) Anyway, when we came out in the morning and
saw the tickets, I took a picture of the dirty, obscured sign and
sent it in with a very nice letter explaining that being my first
time in town and parking on a very dark, rainy night at 3am-how
was I to make out what that sign said? Wish me luck. (You can't
make it out in the photo -taken in the day time!)

Second-to the new owners-Welcome! You are about to experience tha
highest peaks of joy and the lowest depths of sorrow. Enjoy!

Third-Who's older? You or your car? Moi, of course! 19 years older
than Nigel. (Though I am the same age as my friend's TR3. Talk
about perspective!) No cracks about me and younger men!

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!