Which is older? You or your car?

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Which is older? You or your car?
From: Allan Watt <awatt@gt.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:35:32 -0500
Fellow LBC enthusiasts:
        Over the past few weeks I have listened to (well actually read) your
comments on several interesting subjects and I have really started to enjoy
the input that has been supplied by everyone.

As a NEW owner of a 1976 Spitfire (William), purchased last Saturday, I can
truly say that I am pleased with my choice of cars and fellow enthusiasts. I
look forward to continued correspondence, helpful input and suggestion and
will probably ask more than I input, as this is my very first LBC. Needless
to say, I am thrilled.

William is presently in the 'to be restored' mode and should be ready for
early spring if all goes well. We are located just south of Barrie, Ontario,
Canada and look forward to outings next summer.

Keep the notices coming....Allan.

ps....I am 26 years older than William, or in other words, William is 1/2 my
age but still going to give me lots of pleasure and heartaches, I'm sure.