Re: Which is older? You or your car?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which is older? You or your car?
From: Jdgar0649@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 01:19:39 EST
As for names, I think (and have followed most of the time) that cars (and
other vehicles) should be named in accordance with their personality.  Hence
my '69 sprite years ago - Ginnie- definately a she.  My '72 Spit came off a
farm-male- Franky- also he is a hodgepodge of years now (Frankenstein).  My
'73 Laverda 750 SF motorcycle (miss him!)- Anthony- strong guy with tons of
torque.  Vehicles with NO personality (Hondas, Pontiacs, Geos, Mazdas-except
Miata- just to name a few) get no names, just sold asap.  That's my $.02
worth.  :)
Joe Garrison