RE: Powder coat and transmission oil seal

To: "'Livia I. Haasper'" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: RE: Powder coat and transmission oil seal
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 06:21:37 -0600
Powder Coat can be used anywhere as long as you have the correct equipment.
Correct Equipment for a WHOLE BODY SHELL is BIG EQUIPMENT.
We powder coat at my office all the time.
Small stuff, anything that will fit in my mom's old oven !
My mom is in an assisted living facility and she didn't need her oven
anymore.
We bought a powder coat system and have gone CRAZY !!!
Coated all kind of things, trash cans, mail boxes, computer covers, tools,
and Triumph parts.
Looks great.