Bad, bad virus

To: al-stewart@things.org, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad, bad virus
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 00:20:47 +0000
Well, I found out what happened. The server got a bad virus yesterday and
wiped out everything. My 141.com email is running again, but I don't have
any addresses (including those from people who don't give them out), no
messages from my editors about the stuff I'm working on. Nothing I was
saving having to do with the technical aspect of running the Great Race.
Even my skating coach's email with his personal address-after 20 years!
There was an email from someone who had saved some of my writing that I had
sent from that floppy that went bad-and I hadn't yet saved it to disc-it's
gone. I feel bereft. How will I ever find everyone again? And emails that
were of sentimental value...

Ok, that was the second bad thing-and you know that things like this come in
threes, so I await the "Trifecta of Doom"-I wonder-will it be Nigel? My
doctors appointments? My Grammie-WHAT?!?

So, anyone who's emailed anything off list to me in the last 30 hours, or
knows someone-please pass the word around and re-send what ever it was...

Thanks,

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Laura G.