input shaft pilot bushing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: input shaft pilot bushing
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 00:31:06 -0500
OK...I need dimensions

I have a few different pilot bushings here
that were the 'wrong part' from past orders
form some of the catalog companies.

Does anyone happen to know...or can measure...
the length, ID and OD of the pilot bush for the input
shaft of a Spit 1500 engine. (the bushing
up in the crank the tranny input shaft rides in)

TIA.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com