RE: Canadian Customs duty

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Canadian Customs duty
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:31:59 -0500
I've always been hit for the customs duty on Spitter parts bought on Ebay
from Canadian sellers. Could be though that the sellers didn't take the time
to declare them or find out about the rules. Of course if I was at all
bright I'd have asked them...

Jon
'77 (mostly) Spitfire 1500
www.bigolbear.com