Re: Database Monthly Upload completed

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Database Monthly Upload completed
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 14:31:18 -0800
Hey Joe,

Please to find Mrs. Jones back representing the Mk3's!  At least for today...

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net