Re: RIP Speedvision

To: Mark Holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: RIP Speedvision
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 14:10:50 -0700
I wouldn't be so hasty in pronouncing the death of SpeedVision.  Despite the
added Nascar content, I suspect there will remain sufficient other stuff
to keep our interest satisfied.

The channel is so inundated by info-mercial, air shows, boating safety stuff
and other unnecessary crap, that there is still ample room for good
Triumph and other sports car content.

Therefore, (to loosely quote Mark Twain) rumors of SpeedVision's death have
been grossly exaggerated!

Joe

P.S. the name is going to change to "The Speed Channel"