Re: speed vision

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: speed vision
From: "Laura Gharazeddine" <laura.g@141.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:11:32 -0700
>T.V. stations will always listen & welcome comments on their

programming, so
>if this list would "ALL" get together and start blasting "Speed

Vision" with
>complaints and letting your feelings be known, they'll listen,

after all
>viewers account for ratings and ratings account for "Rates".

"FT"

Sure they do.

Example: My mechanic has complained for 3 years to his cable
company, asking for Speedvision. They finally started offering it
2 months ago.

I don't know about where you all live, but where I live, cable
companies have the territory carved up and there's only one
company you can get cable from-so much for the free market and
deregulation and having a choice. You don't like that cable
company or you want something-so what? Where else can you go for
cable?

Someone asked me that other night if my apartment building has an
antenna. All the apartments around here used to have antenna's-no
more! They've all taken them down and you have a choice- Rabbit
ears or cable. We're all sure that the apartment owners get a kick
back from the cable company for taking down the antennas. In some
complexes, the only "solicitors" allowed on the property are
newspaper and cable.

Yeah-the cable company listens.

Laura G.