Re: Interesting Triumph info

To: <john@triumphspitfire.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting Triumph info
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:45:42 -0800
Uh, yeah, but that's a SECONDARY list that just includes all other "wacky"
cars.

What's REALLY interesting is that they felt they had to create two lists, one
"mainstream" and the other "wacky", when it turned out that the unusual cars
apparently beat out the standards in their polling.

Let's see... Wacky... Triumph...  So just what DOES Laura G. think about all
of this, anyway?

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net