Spitfire for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire for sale
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:10:32 -0800 (PST)
It's not my spitfire (not selling mine yet atleast).

But there is a Spitfire on Rt.1 in Beltsville,
Maryland that has a For Sale sign on it. I didn't see
a contact number on it or a price.

It's in front of Maryland Copier (the building just
south of the new MVA) on Rt. 1 (aka Balt. Ave.). It's
a  brown 1979-80 rubber bumper Spitfire which looks to
have a very good body (some cracking is starting
around the bonnet latches) and soft-top, but has two
flat tires (stock rims with stock silver hubcaps) and
the interior is severely trashed (ripped/torn seats,
missing shifter boot, carpet). It's also missing some
trim pieces. Since it's raining outside, I didn't feel
like rolling around in the puddle to look at the
frame.

Someone will probably have to go into Maryland Copier
and try to locate the owner and see what they want for
it. If someone is interested, I can look at it on a
dryer day if it's still there. Just let me know.

-Terry (without a Spit since just before New years
when someone decided to use a knife to put a
make-shift sun-roof in the soft-top).
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/