Re:Parking Tickets WAS: Carb connections

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Parking Tickets WAS: Carb connections
From: "L G" <boynigel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:06:01 +0000
>And Im still being charged for my parking ticket that I got before
>christmas......   I got a standard letter back from the people saying
> >they'd looked in to it and found I was in the wrong. You could tell that
>they hadn't even considered it - they didnt give a reason! And if >I want
>to appeal - and I lose then I've go t to pay the full #60 and not the 14
>day #30.

At least they didn't make me pay while I wait on the appeal for the tickets
I got in San Francisco. I did receive a late notice-they tracked me down
through the car rental company (something everyone told me wouldn't happen),
so I called the toll free number and asked about my appeal. They were ever
so nice, efficient and told me that the appeals were under consideration and
any further deliquent notices should be ignored.

Laura G.