Re: GM Alternator conversion

To: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Subject: Re: GM Alternator conversion
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:53:45 -0500
Hi Scott,
this job is still ahead of us. We have passed the lowest point of our
restoration, the  disassembly, and are now putting things back into place. We
will also be converting to a GM Alternator. As newcomers to the group,and at the
risk of asking a repeat question,  we would appreciate it, if you could give us
the URL to the web sites of Patrick Baize and Dan Caanan.
Thanks  Liv
67 Spit