Re: Are the British ready to join a Federal Europe?

To: spitlist <spitfires@autox.team.net>, rfeibusch@loop.com
Subject: Re: Are the British ready to join a Federal Europe?
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:45:35 -0500
 Thanks a lot Rick!!  My wifes all upset at me! She hates being awakened
by my excessive laughter early in the morning.(well, early by her
standards. Sometimes she gets up at the crack of noon....but then, she's
a nurse and works evenings...)  Well, anyways, thanks for the bright
start to my day. This early and I've already laughed out loud!! Life is
wonderful!
   Thanks,
 Kevin Thompson
 still wiping the tears from my eyes so I can read this........