Re: Hang on lads!

To: L G <boynigel@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hang on lads!
From: Philip Willcocks <p_willcocks_list@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:40:17 +0000
I had a go in the prototype when they brought it down to the office last
year, a fabulous little car but expensive. We (TSSC North London) visited
the factory last November, I don't think they changed much on the production
car.
Also saw the carbon fibre race spec. Speed 12, now thats what I would
squander lottery winnings on!

Philip