RE: Stainless Steel Sill kit

To: "'Dean Rayner'" <dean_rayner@mac.com>,
Subject: RE: Stainless Steel Sill kit
From: Rick Gregory <rick@ncmg.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:21:43 -0700
Actually, it is outside the car - acts more as a rock/gravel shield as well
as giving a little more chrome to the body. I am not referring to the sill
plates the cover the area below the door - essentially the door "threshold".
I am speaking of Rimmers part number RL1232 - Kit for both sides. I wish I
had a picture photo to refer to, but I don't know where I saw the one...

Rick