Re: Stainless Steel Sill kit

To: "Rick Gregory" <rick@ncmg.com>,
Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Sill kit
From: "William Davies" <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:32:56 -0000
----- Original Message -----
From: Rick Gregory <rick@ncmg.com>

> Has anyone on the list tried out the stainless steel sill kits like the ones
> Rimmer Bros sells? I saw a photo of a European Spitfire with a set and it
> looked simply superb. Anyone know anything about these?

Hi Rick,
    I run a mile from any cars for sale which have these fitted - I've only
ever seen them fitted to hide rusty sills. I bought a pair for my old MGBGT (it
was a long time ago) for this very purpose but I couldn't bring myself to fit
them!
    Not something I like myself, but to each their own,
        Cheers,
            Bill.
--
Rarebits4classics