Beginer question...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Beginer question...
From: Mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:26:09 -0500
Those last few postings have me a little worried.  I am just starting a MAJOR
rebuild project on a '68 Spit mk3.  the engine was given to me completely
broken down and the body and interior need serious help.  Now here is the
question.  Is Victoria British reliable for rebuild parts?  i was going to
order from them but if they are not known for quality products i will try to
find something better.  Please advise.
Thanks,
  Dave