RE: Beginer question...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Beginer question...
From: "Jon" <triumph@bigolbear.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:57:29 -0500
Dave-
I don't know where you're located, but my favorite is now British Racing
Green (brgparts.com). Not only is it a local supplier (...if you live in
Delaware, USA) but I've found their pricing policy unbeatable. Parts are the
same as you get from Moss, etc. Inventory is complete (walked in and bought
floor pans for my 77 Spitter in 5 minutes) and they're just nice people too.
As to Vicky Brit- maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had a problem with
their stock (rebuilt alternator, starter, etc) either.

...just my .02

Jon
- 77 (mostly) Spitfire "Ol' Yeller"
www.bigolbear.com