Spit -Together 2002

To: nass@yahoogroups.com, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Spit -Together 2002
From: "Joe Guinan" <spitfirejoe@email.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:51:31 +0800
Please let me know if you are going to attend the Spit-Together and/or the
Vintage Car Races at Mid-Ohio racetrack June 14-16.  I am trying to make a list
of all "Spit-Heads" who may be there.  It would be nice to get names, states,
year and type of LBC you are bringing.  Email addresses will not be published
or abused in anyway.  Also let me know if there are activities you would like
to see planned, or if you would like to assist in any way.

Thanks!

Joe Guinan
spitfirejoe@email.com