Re: Michelotti

To: "William Davies" <w.davies@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Michelotti
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 07:28:59 -0800
I think you're right, Bill.  Didn't Michelotti pass away in 1980?  The same
year that Spitfires ended their production run?  I always thought that was a
bit ironic.  Still, he could have designed the car in question prior to his
death.  Remember, he designed the original Spitfire quite a few years before
it actually wound up in production.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net