Re: Warm enough in Ontario

To: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>,
Subject: Re: Warm enough in Ontario
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:42:56 -0500
Now, David,
do you have to rub this in. Here we are, slaving away in the garage, working
frantically on the "Firefly" to get her ready for Ohio. I've never been so dirty
in my life, taking apart old rotten seats. I'm covered in paint from the
morning's project. It's nice outside, almost tropical for northern standards.
The
fly has had all of her wheels removed. There is no way we can drive her, and you
are out there zipping around enjoying the Toronto traffic.
Please spare us the agony.
Cheers,
Liv
Spit 67

On top of all this, you have the other car I would like to have....a TR3 A. Some
guys have all the luck................