Re: Warm enough in Ontario

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Warm enough in Ontario
From: "Luke Lewis" <lukage@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:26:33 -0500
Same here, I don't know how warm it was yesterday, but I got both Spits out,
swapped parts over from Mr. No-Name to Fireball and even took Fireball out
for a spin with the top down and no jacket!  Big change from last winter,
when we basically had a couple of feet of snow on the ground all the way
from Dec. to March!

A couple of questions for all:

-Should a '74 1500 have a map light?
-Would a '71 mkIV have had door switches and/or interior (Under-dash)
lighting originally?
-What is the odd looking metal box above the passenger's side parcel tray on
my 1500 with a big (1" round) multi-wired connector unplugged from it???

TIA,
Luke
'71 "Fireball" - gaining nice new parts at a pleasant rate
'74 "Mr. No-Name" - losing original pieces at a similar rate!