RE: Maplights etc.

To: "'Bowen, Patrick'" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>,
Subject: RE: Maplights etc.
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:02:49 -0800
Actually, the map light was an option.  I believe it was available from 75
on.  (I believe Robson's book list the details, bit it's at home.)  That
doesn't mean you can't add one if you can find one.  I had to drill a hole
to mount it so I know there wasn't one in there originally.
I think that the round connector behind the glove box (in the earlier
thread) may be for the seatbelt buzzer.  I'm sure someone out there knows.

Ken St.John
'74 1500 "Lil Red" with way-cool maplight (not stock)
'65 Mk II "Ol Blue" with as much missing as present!