Newbie Archive Q's

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie Archive Q's
From: "Chris Alexander" <chris@root.moose.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:05:17 -0500
Not to sound too much like a git, but I am having problems with the archives
as well. Part of the problem seems to be that Win2K/IE thinks I am
permanently connected to the ftp server so I'm not allowed to "reconnect".

Anyway, where are the Spitfire ML archives? In
ftp://ftp.team.net/sol/Digests I see lots of digest files but...nothing
descriptive that would lead me to think they are Spitfire related. I
downloaded one file (Ugh, way too long at 26 kbps) and it was in some kind
of a weird format inside the compressed file - and had everything under the
sun apparently (no pun intended).

Is there a different place for the Spitfire digests or is there a simple way
to separate out the info I want if it is indeed in those files?

Any help appreciated.

T!