Didn't like him, so we're giving him back

To: "spitfires@autox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Didn't like him, so we're giving him back
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:20:19 -0500
Oh, my god,
I hope he doesn't irritate or destroy the British Isle when he gets
home. Make
sure he's  not flying that 747 over the big pond if he's not right in
the head.
He's obviously inflicted with LBC disease like the rest of us.  And,
tell him,
there is the likes of him all over the Canadian North in silly little
cars, when
we don't lie under them to fix them.
Good luck to the limey from a Canadian kraut.
Liv

HD883HUGGR@aol.com wrote:

> Yes, friends, the Flying Limey himself, Mr. Dean Dashwood, has
effectively
> irritated everyone in the Phoenix area, so this evening he will be
shuttled
> by armed escort to a Boeing 747 and shipped back to London.  From that
point
> on, it will be up to Her Majesty to determine what to do with him.
>
> The Phoenix Gazette, in a Page 2 article, referred to Dashwood as "the

> quintessential Spitfire driver...friendly, articulate, fun to be
around.  Not
> 100 percent right in the head, but possessing a good sense of humor
and a
> desire to swing wrenches.  A good companion and a trusted friend."
The