End of an era?

To: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: End of an era?
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:02:51 +0000
Hi listers,
Looks like it could be the end of the road for me and sophie ('75 1500).

With the arrival of Baby Joel (9 months and cute) its been getting more
and more frustrating not being able to go cruising with Corinne (36 and
cute), so am thinking I need 4 seats.
So looks like Sophie has to leave to make room for a Triumph Vitesse
(good news its still a triumph and it has a 6 pot lump)
Any one interested in a near mint (ask Mike Mawson or Richard Gosling)
spit.
Thought I'd offer her to friends first.!!
New floors, sills, rear wings (outer and inner). recon engine and
gearbox (<15k miles). Rebuilt and powder coated suspension with poly
urethane bushes. Twin weber DCOEs, extractor SS manifold and twin sports
sysem (sounds fantastic and goes like stink), oil cooler plus much much
more.
4000 pounds.
Cheers (sadly)
Tim
PS anyone know of a A1+ vitesse convertable pre 1970 going for less than
4K?

--
Tim Dafforn
University of Cambridge