Re: End of an era?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: End of an era?
From: "T. .R. Dafforn" <td214@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 08:33:54 +0000
Blimey everyone,
What an amazing and wonderful response to my thoughts about getting rid of
sophie!
You all really made me think last night about exactly what I was doing..
I have put a lot of work into sophie, and I guess she is just about getting
towards perfection (for me, I don't polish tyres, or carbs). Its just the
problem is that I don't get the chance to drive her.
I have always arranged that I can cycle to work, and in fact with the traffic
here if I drove it would mean crawling at 5 mph for 40 mins (not much fun, even
in a spit)
Weekends mean family and DIY..
But she is lovely!
Mmmmm...
Hard decision.
Cheers
Tim

Tim Dafforn
University of Cambridge
Structural Medicine Unit
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
Hills Rd, Cambridge CB2 2XY.
UK
Tel. (01223) 763230
Fax. (01223) 336827