RE: Getting Dizzy aka Distributor Question

To: "'Jeff McNeal'" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Getting Dizzy aka Distributor Question
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:49:42 -0500
Jeff,

Don't waist all the machine shop work going cheap with the ignition !

Go get yourself the following

MSD-6A @ $131.95, Ignition control box, Multiple spark
MSD-8982 @ $119.95, timing retard unit.

Lock out the advance in the Dizzy.

You can read about these @
http://www.msdignition.com/

Major difference, you'll still be DOT legal