RE: Herald

To: "'Marc Anger'" <marcanger@mac.com>
Subject: RE: Herald
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:23:20 +0200
Hi Marc

A bit late , but if you are still in need , please give me a shout .

I sold my Herald 12/50 convertible in order to buy a GT 6 . I still have a
Herald 1200 Coupe and a few extra 1200 parts on the farm ( Triumph scrap
yard according to my wife ) . Not sure of what exactly is available or what
condition it may be in . Not even sure if 1200 items are the same as those
on the 13/60 . Never actually seen a 13/60 in South Africa . Anyways , shout
if in need and I'll have a look .

Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

1956 TR 3 . Commission no. TS 10795
1964 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 . Commission no. FC 25680
1967 GT 6 Mk 1 . Commission no. KC 52713 O