Re: Su Throttle cable

To: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: Su Throttle cable
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:07:20 -0400
Did you check the stop thingie on the accelerator pedal itself?
It's that bolt with a big flat head that limits how fat you can press the pedal
before it hits the floor.

Also, what do you actually have for a linkage setup?  Did you find
the stock parts, or did you have to improvise something?  (If so,
a photo is worth 1024 words...)

Doug Braun
'721 Spit